From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Kurt Miller
Sent: Tuesday, November 10, 2015 7:21 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] How do I make an MP3 audio file

Hi all,

I am taking a language course and can submit my assignment in MP3 format.

I don't have a clue how to do this or what programs, devices, or where I can
do this. What would I need with JAWS, latest 16 , win 8.1, and is this an
easy process or do I need a PHD?

Thanks for any help or suggestions.

Totally dumbfounded on this,

Kurt