Hello-I did manage to load JAWS 15 on the new computer.  Narrator was a big
help but there were some issues with updates from MS and FS that took some
sighted help.

I am getting ready to load Outlook 2007 on the new machine and have 2
questions.  Has anybody saved the created folders for Outlook emails to an
external device for transfer to a new machine and can JAWS handle all of
that?  If you have done it can you give me the steps for saving the folders
and loading them into Outlook on the new machine?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Another thought, is Outlook 2010 easier, harder or the same for JAWS?  I
have the disc for JAWS 16 but I Haven't used it because 15 is sufficient for
my older programs.

Wayne