I must point out my own error of last week regarding the list guidelines.

I was quite sure there was something in there regarding overly long
signature lines but obviously that never got beyond the planning stages to
implement.

For that I offer my apologies for my forgetting that fact and not making the
change years ago. Believe me this has come up several times over the years
and as a result I have multiple times been called a dictator for stepping on
a members' civil rights for asking them to shorten an overly long signature.

Never the less last week was on me so there you have it.

This is not the first time I have had to make such a post and it probably
won't be the last.

Now assuming that everybody on here is an adult we should be able to move on
with life going forward.

David Ferrin
A complex system that does not work is invariably found to have evolved from
a simpler system that worked perfectly.