iCloud for window is not that accessible with jaws. Adding contacts for your iPhone work better if you do so from your iPhone.

-----Original Message----- From: Justin McDevitt
Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2015 7:03 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] JAWS and Icloud

Hello listmembers,

Having recently had my Iphone stolen, I just created an Icloud account to
back up specific files and other content. I would also like to use JAWS with
Icloud to begin developing a contacts list as filling in the contact fields
would be quicker using JAWS, than the touch screen on my Iphone.

I noticed a few glitches with JAWS and Icloud, initially when I opened
contacts and my wife informed me that in order to add anew contact, I had to
click on a +-sign at the bottom of the screen which didn't appear to be
accessible using JAWS.

Are there any work-arounds or scripts for JAWS and the Icloud? If not what
are some things do be aware of.

Best,  Justin

Holger Fiallo