hey Jim
I just checked my start menu, some of my programs when highlighted such as Internet Explorer say jump list what's that?

-----Original Message----- From: jim
Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2015 11:58 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] November windows 10 update

Hi Kevin,
Yes, you should check, you will also notice many new sub categories which
were added.
Also, some changes in current sub categories.
Over all, w-10 and Jaws work fantastic after the major update.
Things are a lot smoother now.
The new keystroke for the live tile region, in the latest Jaws 17 update,
seems to be hit or miss right now.
But finally, the smart navigation, seems to be working very well for me
right now in w-10.
I have it set to, controls and tables, and have chose semi-mode.
Thanks to, Freedom Scientific and Microsoft, w-10 is working great...

Love God! with your heart, mind, and soul, that you might be blessed
reaching His goal.
Love your Neighbor as you would yourself, God will truly reward you with
good health.
Love God, your neighbor, as you love yourself, you will then be spiritually
balanced with wealth.
Love His Word that proceeds from His lips, then reflect on the heavens where
God sits.
Jim
-----Original Message----- From: Kevin