From: JAWS-Users-List
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of
Kimsan
Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2015 12:32 AM
To: 'jaws-users'
Subject: [JAWS-Users] jaws activating wrong link why?

I'm not sure if it's after the windows 10 update, or after I
made changes in the quick setting which I don't remember
what the changes were; however, here is the skinny.

Let's say there are two links I am passing by, about and
contact us.  I click contact us and the about page opens.

The only way I can get the right link to launch is listing
the links, tab to move to link, then activate link.  That is
to much just to read a page lol, thoughts?

Windows 10, jaws 16 and IE 11.

For answers to frequently asked questions about this list
visit: