No I think they are still sending them.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Marek Durila
Sent: Friday, November 20, 2015 6:34 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] upgrade disc

        Hi,
I received only for version 12 or which I started and 13 others disc I
didn't received and was thinking, that they aren't sending anymore.

 Regards,

 Marek Durila

 Nordic Health Check - Perform Health Check Team Member

 IBM Client Innovation Centre Central Europe

 Phone: 420-53341-4788 | Mobile: 420-605-031-743
Technicka 21
 E-mail: marek_dur...@cz.ibm.com
Brno, 61600
                                                                     Czech