Do you uninstall the old version before you install the updated version?

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of David Moore
Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2015 11:02 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Jaws Update

Hi Tom,
What I always do is go to the Freedomscientific's download page and download
the entire new copy of JAWS that includes the update. I just save the
download to my computer and install JAWS all over again. That way, it always
works and you will have the update and a fresh installed copy of JAWS. Take
care, Tom and let me know if you have any questions. Have a great one.