Yes Sendspace is down
Here's a link to check other possibly down sites in the future.
http://isup.me/

On 11/20/2015 11:48 AM, wayne smith wrote:
Hello-

I have been using SendSpace for years to share large audio files.  I just
tried to get onto the site but nothing works.  Have they made any changes
that makes JAWS no longer work well?  I went to Dropbox with no problem but
using the functions such as creating folders and uploading files seems much
more difficult.  If JAWS users are working successfully with DropBox, do you
know of tutorials?  If you are not having problems with SendSpace then it
must be my computer or router.

Thanks in Advance,

Wayne

Sunny Day