Sent: Saturday, November 21, 2015 9:22 AM
To:
jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] suspicious email

Is there anyway I can view an email without opening it , if I think it
looks suspicious?
I always thought that if I did a control U and looked at the message
source was the way to do it. but I am not sure.
could someone on the list please help me.
thanks in advance
I am using Thunderbird as my email cliant, jaws 15 and windows 8.1