From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Mike B
Sent: Saturday, November 21, 2015 9:35 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Vipre Internet Security Deal!

Hi Cristóbal,

We run Vipre & MalwareBytes on all our computers with no problem.  You will
probably have to tell Vipre that MWB is okay because Vipre will see it as some
sort of malware or virus or, whatever the correct Vipre terminology is.
Vipre, to put it nicely, is a much better protection program than MSSE.
Take care.
Mike