From: Lenny McHugh
To: JFW List
Sent: Wednesday, November 25, 2015 1:57 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] laptop computer win 7

I just called a very small family computer repair and sales shop. I was
curious to see what they may have in stock to compare to the Hp at staples.
They have an older new laptop with windows 7 home. It is an Asus x550a I3,
4gb ram and a T-byte system for $250.
Wonder if it will work ok with jaws.
He highly recommended that I stay away from win 10. He has about 15
computers on the shelf to have win 10 removed and a few more coming into the
shop.
He also stated that there was something on the news that windows 10 tracks
you. That was on the morning news.

---

Please visit my web page

http://www.LennyMcHugh.com

International Brotherhood of Magicians member #43990R