Hi Ron

May I ask where you picked up this deal up at? Sounds like something I would be
interested in. Thanks.

Mike
Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 26, 2015, at 5:51 AM, Ron Kolesar <kolesar16...@roadrunner.com> wrote:

Hi to all.
Or should I say good morning.
I ust couldn't sleep, so while trying to find time to get everything set up for
the new pc, I thought that I'd also try to keep up with all of my mail as well.
SMILES.
I think Ihave about fifteenmailboxes now. SMILES.
I just recently pick up a HPNT win10 pc.
It has a a 10 processor.
But we were told that the A 10 processer is equal to a intel 7 processor.
So it has some kick up and go der the hud. SMILES.
It has a two trick hd in it.
I would looking for a little larger hd. Maybe around a three or a five trig hd.
But my dad spotted this awsome deal and he was the one that picked it up for me.
My brother was with him and he got himself a new win 10 laptop.
I don't know what all the stats are on the laptop.
I have ten USB ports and I have twelve gigs of memory.
My dad told me that he can uninstall my older vid card from my older unit.
Because I use Microsoft flight simulator and you need a high end vid card to
use that simulator.
But I will see if the vid card that came with the unit will give me any
problems first.
One thing I have to tell everyone about.
The USB wireless keyboard that comes with the unit.
Sell it to the first sucker that comes across your path. SMILES.
Even the It guy who came and inported my older mailboxes and mail for me
couldn't belive this stupid keyboard.
For example.
The insert key was on the top roll and you had to count seven over from right
to left tofind it.
There was now spacing like there normally is in a computer or even from those
olden days of large print a typewriter keyboard has keys spaces apart and
grouped together.
Please for give me for the A915Felling errors.
I do have two major medical issues, and it is now starting to effect my hands
and fingers while I trying to type.
The i.d.number once again is 722401 and it was the computer itself ws on sell
for $599.
So a awsome deal.
Pluse, I got a nice email letter from the saleman and also a second letter from
the team for with the extra $120 or in that neighborhood on the extra insurance.
So, that is what is up from here.
I almost forgot.
The I.T tech who did my mail for me is a new employee at our local sight center
and he keeps their pc's running for them and for others as well.
HE only works on Thursdays, and since this thursday is thanks giving he worked
yesterday and I got lucky to catch him at work.
Plus he only lives down the street from us and said to call him for any
problems.
But he's running win 10 and he's only runnning defender that comes with win 10.
HE's saying that he would pick up vipre or any other program and don't know
what one would with defender running.
So that was his two cents when I had asked him about it.
Because the first to rules on computers is safety and to back up back up back
up. SMILES.
So that's my adventure since about the 18 or 19th of November.
"that a service dog beats a cane paws down any day of the week." For answers to
frequently asked questions about this list visit: