Hi,
I use VLC media player with JAWS 17 and windows 10 and it works great. You have to go to the menus to get things done; there are not a lot of key commands to press on the spot. However, VLC media player, is great for playing DVDs for free. Just press alt, and go through the menus to get things done, because there are add ons for VLC that makes it the most powerful player out there, and it is easy to use through its menus. Have a great one.

-----Original Message----- From: Maria Campbell
Sent: Wednesday, November 25, 2015 8:15 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] music stuff and more.

Yes it does.  I use it exclusively at this time.

On 11/25/2015 6:36 PM, Flor Lynch wrote:
I think, because of Windows 10, which doesn't support it.

-----Original Message----- From: Scorpio Forever
Sent: Wednesday, November 25, 2015 8:52 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com

I'm confused as to why people have stopped using this program?

Just because it's not being supported anymore, doesn't make it any less
of a
great media player.  It just means we won't see anymore versions past the
current one.

Is there any reason people are stopping it's use?

Just curious because if I'm missing something, then maybe I should stop
using it also.

Scorpio

-----Original Message----- From: Bobb Wiley