From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Lenny McHugh
Sent: 27 November 2015 18:16
To: JFW List <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: [JAWS-Users] wireless keyboard

I was just at Staples and Wal-mart checking out wirelesskeyboards. There are
non that have a right windows key. A few have only alt and control and others
have a fn key.
Can the fn key be reprogramed to be a windows key?
there are the function keys across the top as well. What purpose is that key?
Thanks

---

Please visit my web page

http://www.LennyMcHugh.com

International Brotherhood of Magicians member #43990R For answers to frequently
asked questions about this list visit: