Hi Courtney,
I download all of my pod casts with iTunes. iTunes works well with JAWS and win10 and you can do so much with it. I have all of my music uploaded to it, I can listen to hundreds of radio stations, and I can subscribe and download many pod casts with it to my computer. I would greatly recommend iTunes, and FS has done a number of webinars on using it. Have a great one.

-----Original Message----- From: Courtney Curran
Sent: Saturday, November 28, 2015 11:31 AM
To: JAWS-Users-List@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] looking for a good podcast downloading app

Hi,

I am in search of an app that will work with JAWS 17 and windows 10 that
will download podcasts. I installed qCast and like it, but the only issue
is I can't seem to select multiple episodes from the same feed and queue
them for download at once. I don't necessarily  have to play the podcasts
within the app, since I plan to transfer them to my mp3 player once they
download. If  anyone can recommend a good podcast downloader that will work
well with JAWS 17 and Windows 10, that would be great.

Thanks in advance,

Moop