From: joanne
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Friday, November 27, 2015 8:04 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] on some websites I can't activate buttons

On some websites I run across buttons I can't click on with space or enter.  I
try routing cursors, turning off virtual cursor, left clicking, just about
everything I can think of but the keystroke won't work to get me to the next
page.  I see it a lot on banking sites and on submit or continue buttons.  Due
to the configuration of some newer websites with maybe too many graphics--just
making a guess--is there just no way to be able to use buttons and therefore
the
inability to complete tasks on these sites without sighted help?  I truly hope
there's an answer and that it's not impossible to use these sites independently.

Thanks.

Joanne