pardon me, vut he wants his messages  sorted oldest to newest
I don't see how not inserting a reply address will change that from what he currently has!

-----Original Message----- From: Janie Degenshein
Sent: Tuesday, December 1, 2015 7:54 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Asking a WLM question.

           Hey there
well
use control shift o for options and then use control tab until you get to
advanced page
now tab through until you get to
reply on the bottom of a message and make that check box unchecked
tab to okay and you should be good to go
Let me know if this worked for you
woo hoo
-----Original Message----- From: Ron Kolesar