From: JAWS-Users-List [
mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com]
On
Behalf Of anna vimini
Sent: Friday, December 04, 2015 10:22 AM
To:
jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com

Subject: [Bulk] [JAWS-Users] if your not ready for windows 10 beware of
windows update

yes that is all fine but if you are running jaws 15 and windows 10 some
how down loads without your knowledge you are litterally going to be in
a mess.
could some one on the list please help me and tell me which update will
cause this dialogue to appear ? that is mentioned below so I can
uninstall it?
before I run into the same problem.
thanks in advance
Re: [JAWS-Users] If you're not ready for Win10, beware of Windows Update
Hi there,
There is no better time to up grade to win10 than now. It is twice as
fast, JAWS and NVDA work with it great, and it is much easier to
navigate. You also
have cortana which obeys your commands to do things on the computer for
you and to answer many questions. I and many many JAWS and NVDA users
have already
upgraded to win10 and love it and will never look back. Please quit
being afraid to explore the unknown. It just might be 10 times more
rewarding when
you finally get the nerve to explore and find your reward. Have a good one.

-----Original Message----- From: Bobb Wiley