Interesting, the network found is realtech family Ethernet. I suspect that
is the one in my computer. Currently it is not in use. We tried to first
trust and it again notified me that is a new network and the address keeps
changing. Ran a virus and then malware scan and the computer is clean. I
wonder if I would go into control panel and remove the Ethernet adaptor if
it would stop this annoyance?

---

Please visit my web page

http://www.LennyMcHugh.com

International Brotherhood of Magicians member #43990R