From: "T. Civitello" <tciv...@comcast.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, December 07, 2015 07:56 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] [Bulk] Jaws start up options

The problem seems to be that when I make a change to the start options to
load jaws at login that Window 10 displays a message asking if I want to
allow Freedom Scientific to make a change to my system which is not visible
to Jaws. It does this regardless of where I make the change, in the basic
menu or the startup wizard.  With sighted help I have checked the option to
allow the change but it still doesn't work. When I shut down and restart the
option has been changed to load Jaws after login.  Tom