Hi,
I'm having issues with Mozilla Thunderbird, JAWS 17, and Windows 10. First,
when I'm in my list of messages, JAWS won't read the headers of the messages
within the list, and when I try to select multiple messages, it just says
selected, but it doesn't tell me which messages are being selected. Also,
mozilla thunderbird really doesn't seem very responsive as a whole, but I'm not
sure if this is a problem with thunderbird, JAWS 17, or Windows 10 or a
combination of all 3. Is anyone else having these issues or similar issues?
Also, are there any other alternative email programs that will work well with
gmail, JAWS 17, and windows 10. I know about outlook, but I'm really not sure I
want to be putting out that much money for an email program. Any insight into
how to resolve these problems would be gratefully appreciated.
Thanks,

Moop