Hi Janie,
I do not know what you mean by this
does alt f4 work?
but I figured out what you meant I wrote another message telling you all that I figured out what you meant by saying
does alt f4 work?
no alt F4 just closes the program off it does not cancel the update.

Re: [JAWS-Users] when updating McAfee internet security suite
does alt f4 work?

-----Original Message----- From: anna vimini Sent: Monday, December 07, 2015 1:23 PM To:
jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
 Subject: [JAWS-Users] when updating Mcafee internet security suite
when I am manually updating McAfee security suite how do I cancel the update if I decide to suddenly stop the update? I know I am to go to cancel but the cancel button is always saying not available I tried just entering on the button but nothing happens because it is unavailable I also tried pressing insert and escape but no luck does anyone on the list know what I can try?
I am running windows 8.1 and Jaws 15
Thanks in advance