I am experiencing pauses of jaws with windows 10 using internet explorer and
typing file details.  I contacted FS about this and this is what they said

Try making sure the Freedom Scientific JAWS� screen reading software is set as
an exception for your virus software. This will confirm your virus application
is not seeing the JAWS� screen reading software as a virus and impacting the
functionality. Also, if possible, try excluding the Freedom Scientific folders
from the virus scans, and see if this resolve the issue you are experiencing.

I use vipre antivirus 2016 how would I do what FS instructed!

Email is golden!!!
Kevin Lee