Hello,

This is actually my first time sending an email with this group.

I've been encountering an issue while using JAWS 16.  Everytime I press keys on
my keyboared, the JAWS language changes to French.  I've disabled the language
detect but, for example, if I press the Alt+Tab keys, instead of JAWS saying
"Alt Tab" in English, it says it in French.

I had the same issue on v15 and disabling the language detect solved it on 15
but not on 16.

I would appreciate any help in figuring what I'm doing differently with 16.

Thanks!