access the notification area icons and change the gwx.exe entry to only show notifications. I don't know if the icon is really just displayed because JAWS does not see it in the notification area (systray). I don't recommend to hide it because I don't know how to get it back, and I think that icon/tool tip is needed to get a confirmation number or something by email when you decide to upgrade to windows 10.