From: Karen Schrade
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Saturday, December 12, 2015 11:11 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] control panel; windows update settings

Jaws 15 and win 7. I'm having trouble with the settings for the windows
updates. I changed it from automatic to download but  let me choose whether
to install them.  I have treat optional the same way as  recommended
unchecked. When the big load of updates came out on Tuesday, or maybe
Wednesday, they were downloaded and installed. GRRR!

Is there something else I should have done? Thanks, Karen