Hi all,

I am using J17, Gmail on Outlook 2010 with Win 8.1. I have emails that I
have saved for 1 reason or another and would like to know if I can place a
bookmark at either the last or first email of every month so that I can find
emails faster.

I was hunting 1 today and knew about when it came in and was hunting through
trying to find emails in the same month and just thought that if a bookmark
could be placed I could jump from month to month faster and save some time.

I have not tried to do it yet and see if it is possible, I just thought it
and thought I would throw it out there and see if anyone knew for sure. I
will try it tomorrow and see, if no one has responded as of then.

Thank you all in advance,

Kurt

After blindness and a double organ transplant, you can say I am as resilient
as rubber, anything you throw at me I am going to bounce back from!