From: "Neil Towery " <neiltow...@sc.rr.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, December 14, 2015 6:19 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Outlook Express, options, finding advanced
page,removing message from server

Hello Gang:

 I have a friend using outlook express. She has way too many messages on her
Frontier server. I thought there was a way to go to the advanced page and
check/uncheck some boxes concerning messages on her server.

 However, we could not find the location to do that. I went to tools and
options. Found the general page, send/receive, maintenance, and so forth.
But, I never found an advanced page. I was almost sure there was an advanced
page to accomplish this task. No luck.

 So, without look express, how do you get to the location to manage things
on the server? I think we tried all menus.

 After going to tools, the first thing is the send and receive sub menu.
But, the only thing I heard there was "control m." No pages came up.

 So, I know you know the answer. Thanks for your future response.

 Neil