Dear friends

Before today I have been using windows 10 version 10586.00.

Today I have updated windows 10 to 11082.100.

As I have started using it, trouble has begun.

As I go to either search or settings by pressing windows+i & close it by
pressing alt+f4, Jaws simply crash either for a minute or permanently until
I start it.

I have this experienced with both Jaws 16 & Jaws 17.

All I can say is that this insider build is very bad for visually challenged
people because it not only closes Jaws but for a few second it closes
narrator too.

Charlsdarwin1