>From what I have read one should be able to use Bluetooth headset and keyboard
>without the docking station.
robin

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of valiant8086
Sent: December 31, 2015 8:54 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Kangaroo computer and JAWS 17

Hi.

If you have any, try pairing your bluetooth headphones or speaker to it
and a bluetooth keyboard, and see if you can disconnect it from its dock
and still be able to operate it.

Cheers, Aaron Spears, general Partner - Valiant Galaxy Associates
Developing "very good audiogames" for the blind community
http://valiantGalaxy.com Sent with Thunderbird 38.2.0 portable