From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of David Ferrin
Sent: Thursday, December 31, 2015 5:46 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] memo on the year gone by

Well it sure has been an interesting monster of a year we have all just
survived.

Never the less with the new year looming we all hope for bigger and better
things from the computer world. Don't know if we'll get them but we can
hope.

Right now we have just over 660 subscribers on here which is not far off of
our all time high although that number escapes me at the moment, maybe 670
or 675 somewhere around there.

Some of you might have noticed that I took an extended leave of absence this
summer. If you didn't that is because Rick and Bob filled any gap left by my
not being available.

There was a medical emergency in the family that required my complete
attention and the good thing is life is back to what passes for normal
around here, he says that last with tongue in cheek.

So far 2016 looks promising at the moment for the list moving forward. Keep
your keyboards crossed that things stay stable.
David Ferrin
A complex system that does not work is invariably found to have evolved from
a simpler system that worked perfectly.