Hi All,

I set up a new computer that has Win 10 and I switched the browser to IE but
when I put things into my favorites list and go to access them it is opening
in Edge. I know this is happening because my bank is not yet set up to be
used with Edge and if I go to the run dialog and go to my bank that way it
will open with IE but if I go to favorites and try to access it it tells me
that it is not compatible and I need to choose another browser other than
Edge.

I double checked my defaults and it is showing that IE is my browser. Does
anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you,

Kurt

After blindness and a double organ transplant, you can say I am as resilient
as rubber, anything you throw at me I am going to bounce back from!