From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of TheHangMan
Sent: Sunday, January 10, 2016 8:25 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Windows 10 Startup Sounds

Hi,
Window + X, is another content menu command.
The option that Kevin mention is only a power option menu near the bottom of
the drop down list.

disabling the quickstart is the wrong thing to do My Pc starts up up faster
with the quick start enable, Does the windows sound really matter?
I don't care, if the sound was a choo choo train going through a tunnel!

HTH,

                                        Jorge