Howdy All,

This is for those that are not showing their correct amount of SMA Upgrades
available in the Jaws Context Menu / About.  This is what I was showing when
I pressed, Insert / Jaws key + J, to open the Jaws Context Menu then,
pressed the letter, A, to open about.  I run Jaws from the system tray so
this is the keystrokes I use to access About from the Jaws Context menu.

Version 16.0.4468
Software Maintenance Agreement
Upgrades Remaining: 0

What I did to get the correct number of Upgrades to show, was the following:
1. Opened the Jaws Context Menu & pressed the letter, H, to open the Help
menu.
2. I arrowed to, Update Authorization..., & pressed enter.
3. Now, follow the prompts.
This is how I got my SMA upgrades to show the correct amount.
Software Maintenance Agreement
Upgrades Remaining: 3

Take care.
Mike
Global warming?  Most likely caused from hot air generated by politicians!