From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of valiant8086
Sent: Thursday, January 21, 2016 9:06 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Bouncing Notifications

Hi.
I'm not sure if it's better or worse than mail man, but I use dadamail for
my two list serves. For you technical types out there, it doesn't require a
cron job or anything too fancy like that. If I recall, you have to set up an
email address for everyone on the list to send to, and set that host up to
forward the mails received there to another email account, which dadamail
monitors. Dadamail doesn't support conversation list serves by default, just
listen only ones, but it has a plugin that is included with it which you can
turn on to get this functionality. I still find it rather tricky to set up.

Cheers, Aaron Spears, general Partner - Valiant Galaxy Associates Developing

<ow...@jaws-users.com<mailto:ow...@jaws-users.com>> wrote:

> I set this server to take care of that kind of thing on its' own. You
folks have to follow the directions in the message you receive in order to
reactivate your accounts. Mailman is tuff to setup at first but after that
it's a well oiled machine.

> People have asked me for help with Mailman. Now I do a lot for free but
Mailman is not one of those things that fall in that category.
> -----Original Message----- From: Joseph Hudson
> Sent: Thursday, January 21, 2016 3:51 PM
> To:
> jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com<mailto:jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
> Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Bouncing Notifications
>
> Hi Bob, I've occasionally had this happen I'm in the mailman list that I
am on and myself and the owners have had to constantly reenable a bunch of
accounts when this happens. We had to do this, because they weren't
receiving the notification. And particular, the groups that Alan Robbins
runs is where I've had to do this.

<regil...@metrocast.net<mailto:regil...@metrocast.net><mailto:regilman@metro