Tom,
I hope that you got it.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Tom Behler
Sent: Sunday, January 24, 2016 12:27 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] How To Get Rid Of Get Windows 10 Message

Kurt:

With the combined help of a number of folks on the list, I think I have
finally gotten rid of the "get windows 10" message.

At least, I hope these aren't famous last words.

If the thing re-appears, my next step will be to call the Microsoft
Accessibility Hotline for assistance, as you suggest.

Tom Behler