Hi,
The iTunes folder will be where you imported the music from. For example, I have all of my music that I imported into iTunes in my music folder on my computer. That is where the iTunes folder is. So, look in the same folder where your music was originally before you imported them into iTunes, and it should be there. Have a great one.

-----Original Message----- From: Helga Schreiber
Sent: Monday, January 25, 2016 2:17 AM
To: JAWSUsers Mailing list
Subject: [JAWS-Users] ITunes Folder

Hi all! How are you all? I just wanted to to tell you that I imported a CD that I bought at my church of a band. But I want to do is to find the iTunes folder and find those songs that I imported in order to copy and paste them to a thumb drive guys! I don't know where that folder is located with my imported songs that I have in iTunes. Do you have any idea? If so, I will really appreciate any help with this. I tried to copy and paste the songs form iTunes it self where it says converted 1 and so on, but when I tried to paste Those songs to the folder that I created on my Thumb drive they were not there guys! I look forward for any suggestions! Just to let you know, I have a Windows 8 computer,and I'm running JAWS 14 with on it guys. Thanks so much and God bless!

Helga Schreiber

Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind Students.
Phone:  (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreibe...@gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
Sent from my iPhone