From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of wayne smith
Sent: Monday, January 25, 2016 10:48 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] JAWS and Google Drive

Hello-

I am taking a Spanish class at a local college and the instructor is using
Google Drive for posting homework and making comments.  I am using Windows 7
with JAWS 15.  Are any of you good folks using Google Drive and, if so, can
you give me some help?  I need to post written materials and then view the
instructor's comments among other tasks.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Wayne