Yes, indeed, Rumola works with IE as long as you save the bookmarklet version in the favorites bar. And once you have created an account and saved the bookmarklet version in the IE favorites bar, you can copy and paste it into the Firefox bookmarks tool bar so that you can use the same account to solve image captchas with either IE or Firefox. There is no need to create an account using the Rumola add-on for Firefox unless you use Firefox as your primary browser and are not interested in using it with IE. I have already used Rumola with IE 11 to successfully solve a couple of image captchas.

Gerald

-----Original Message----- From: Moderator
Sent: Wednesday, January 27, 2016 8:05 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] chrome

Before we get started with this discussion, anyone who wants to complain
because this service has a cost attached to it,
keep those comments off-list!
Complaining about how much things cost blind people has nothing to do with
the use of Jaws, and is certainly not constructive!
Now, on with the info as I have it:
From what I understand, there is one called Rumola, and it is supposed to
work with IE , Firefox and Google.
You can find out more at:

http://skipinput.com/

I believe that there are extensions for Firefox and Chrome, but not for IE,
although
someone has discovered a way for it to work with IE.
It is a pay-for service,
50 credits = $0.99
150 credits = $1.95
Credits are valid for one year from time of purchase.

My experience with the website, and getting the service to work  using Jaws
was a good one.

HTH,

Richard Q. Justice-list moderator
jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com