From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Jim Pursley
Sent: Thursday, January 28, 2016 11:54 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] memo on these bouncing messages

I get a bounce message about once a week.  On DF's advice I say nothing and
quickly make two keyboard taps and I'm good to go for another time.
Of course, I don't know if my bounces generate a notice to David or not.
I've done everything possible on my end to stop the bouncing - began after
we changed email servers.

I hope that my note does not generate a lot more traffic.  I intend it to be
pretty straightforward.

On 1/28/2016 2:22 PM, David Ferrin wrote:
> I just received no less than 48 emails of members bouncing. In my
experience such a large number is because of ISPs are blocking out this
domain. Com cast, outlook and others are the current offenders. If this
keeps up we might just shutdown the list as the battle is becoming far too
up hill to stay ahead of it.

> Like I said in the past, "you don't have to be crazy to run a list like
this but it does help."
> David Ferrin
> A complex system that does not work is invariably found to have evolved
from a simpler system that worked perfectly.