A quick follow up. I figured it out. PC cursor pressed twice quickly.

Thank you,

From: Cristóbal [mailto:crismuno...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2016 3:10 PM
To: 'jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com'
Subject: Accidentally enabled the Jaws Touch features on my desktop

Hello list,

So while typing away doing this and that on my business desktop, I must have
been too fast and sloppy because now, I seem to have enabled some sort of
touch mode for a tablet PC and Jaws. Naturally, the famous search for
command feature that was introduced in one of the recent Jaws updates isn’t
giving me any results no matter what I type. Poking around the Jaws help
files isnt’ giving me anything either. I have to imagine it’s a toggle
keystroke, but so far, I haven’t found it. The closeest I’ve come to is
insert+shift+semi-colin for the touch cursor which doesn’t’ get me out of
this mode.

I’m banging  out this email on my personal laptop, but I need to be able to
work with my business machine. I thought I’d shoot an email to folks with
more experience with the touch interface of Jaws while I continue my search
for a solution.

Thanks,