That's intersting. Yes, I am running a windows seven laptop. I don't have a desktop any longer.
On 2/18/2016 7:43 AM, Mike B wrote:
Hi Leonard,

Only if you're running Windows 7 on a laptop computer.  At least that's what
Jaws reports when I search for the Windows Mobility Center on my Windows 7
Pro desktop.
Take care.
Mike
Global warming?  Most likely caused from hot air generated by politicians!
----- Original Message -----
From: leonard morris
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2016 2:27 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] windows mobility center

windows key x indeed does bring up mobility center at least in windows
seven.
On 2/18/2016 3:03 AM, anna vimini wrote:
I worded my last post wrong
Hi Maria,
then what is the context menu that I am getting when I press the
windows key plus x?
Re: [JAWS-Users] windows mobility center
Anna, the menu you are getting is not the mobility center that is
being discussed.

Maria Campbell
lucky1i...@gmail.com

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will
know peace.
--Attributed to Jimi Hendrix