From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Kimsan
Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2016 1:05 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] sskype out of alt tab order

As I continue to work on comforting my new lenovo laptop, I forgot how to
get skype out of the alt tab order. I sign out and even click cose etc but
when alt tabbing, it is still there, the sign in page for skype.

I'm using windows 10. I plan on updating it to the November update or
whenever that was tomorrow.

Thanks for any help.