Mike, I was going to call but last night I uninstalled and reinstalled and now all is well.
Thanks for the information

-----Original Message----- From: Mike B
Sent: Monday, February 22, 2016 12:01 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] vipre problem

Hi Lenny,

Try emailing or calling them to see if they have an easier solution.  Below
is the info:
E-mail: productsupp...@threattrack.com

Phone numbers:
Home Support: 1-877-673-1161
Customer Service #1: 1-800-336-3166
Customer Service #2: 1-855-885-5566
Take care.
Mike
Global warming?  Most likely caused from hot air generated by politicians!
----- Original Message ----- From: Lenny McHugh