I have a dropbox account and I created a folder with no difficulty and then
I opened the empty folder and uploaded the audio files I wanted there.  The
problem is that the files did not go into the open folder but instead ended
up in the box in no folder.  Are there folks out there using Dropbox with
JAWS 15 and, if so, are you able to direct your uploads to a folder?  I
don't know if JAWS is failing to read something as far as directing the
upload.

Thaniks in advance for any help,

Wayne