From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Kimber Gardner
Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2016 12:48 PM
To: jaws-users-list
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Formatting columns in word then getting jaws to read the
columns

Hi All,

Hoping someone can help me out.

I need to format a document with two columns. For the sake of example
let's call them cause and effect. Obviously, or maybe not so obvious,
each effect in column B is associated with the cause listed on that same line
in column A.

What would be the most jaws friendly way to format the document so the
associations are clear both visually and via jaws? Would tables be useful? If
so, I need a little tutorial on setting that up.

I am using word 2013 and jaws 16 though I do have access to jaws 17 if need be.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Kimber