Sent: Friday, March 04, 2016 10:31 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] email programs with windows 10 & jaws

Hey guys, currently I'm using windows 7 and jaws 15 but I have a new laptop
running windows 10 with the last version of jaws 17.
I haven't updated to the latest jaws 17 because I've been told it doesn't
work properly with windows 10.  Right now I have no problems but I would
like to start using email on the new laptop.  What do you all recommend for
an email client with this version of windows and jaws.
Regards
Zoe