Hi list,

                I received a 15 KB xlsx document as an attachment and I
saved it. Then, I tried to open it on my Windows 10 computer. JAWS kept
reporting, "Opening Excel," but the document never did come in. I pressed
alt Tab and got the following message:

"Microsoft Excel cannot open or save any more documents because there is not
enough available memory or disk space.

. To make more memory available, close workbooks or programs you no longer
need.

. To free disk space, delete files you no longer need from the disk you are
saving to." (end of quote)

By the way, I have plenty of available memory and plenty of available disk
space.

                I can launch Excel and create a new xlsx document, then I
can save it, close it and open it again, but I tried opening some older
Excel files and they won't open either.

                Finally, I tried opening the file on a Windows 7 machine and
on a Windows 8.1 machine and it opened with no problems on both computers.

                Can anyone help?

                Don