From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2016 7:54 PM
To: Jaws-Users List
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Another Openbook 9 Update, 9.0.1696.403

Hi All,

Below is the direct download link for this newest OB 9 update.  This update
was released Monday March 7, 2016, at least that's what was told to me by
Freedom Scientific tech support.  This update, OB9.0.1696.403, fixes
something from the February update, OB9.0.1695.403.  I couldn't find what
this update is supposed to fix from the prior version.

http://files.freedomscientific.com/WebFiles/AutoUpdate/OB9.0.1696.403-ENU.ex

Take care.
Mike
The key to happiness, is having a crappy memory.